Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
Christopher, one night as I was tucking you into bed a thought popped into my mind that I believe was from the Lord. After teaching you some Bible songs and loosely talking to you about who Jesus is I decided that I would share with you how Jesus died "for all the things that make God sad". I can't remember the exact details of what I said but I asked if you would like to have Jesus in your heart. I was floored by how thoughtful you seemed to be as you contemplated the decision. Then with your lips pressed together, eyes wide, with those long beautiful eyelashes blinking back at me you nodded your head, yes. On September 9, 2010, you asked Jesus into your heart with enthusiastic joy. Praise God! Here's a little video from that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment